The Ailaa Security AssessmentThe holistic review of the current security situation in your company, with detailed report and recommendations.
How does a Security Assessment work?
The security assessment is a technical audit that we conduct with you. We use targeted questions to determine the security status of your IT landscape. You will then receive a detailed report and a final discussion with recommendations for action with which you can remedy or eliminate any weaknesses that have been identified.
Why is a Security Assessment beneficial?
The rapidly evolving IT world means that you don’t always have an overview of all assets in terms of security. This results in many unknown vulnerabilities and risks. In our security assessment, we uncover these vulnerabilities.
Included in the service are
- Implementation of the technical audit
- Review of the results and assessment
- Preparation of the report with recommendations for action
- Final discussion and handover of the report
- Optional: Technical Active Directory Security Scan
- Optional: Internal Vulnerability Scanning
- Optional: Penetration Testing